The pages on the left sidebar contain detailed information for our current graduate students. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Graduate Student Secretary.
- For information on how to access your records, including Graduate Record Program and evaluations, go to Access to Student Records.
- For a step-by-step guide to drafting a thesis proposal, visit Guidelines for Thesis Proposal.
- To gain a better understanding of the role of the Supervisory Committee in directing and advising graduate students, see Supervisory Committee.
- For information on supervisors’ on-leave responsibilities, visit Supervisor & On-leave Policies.
- For an overview of applying for graduation, including how to submit a thesis and prepare for doctoral examinations, visit Applying for Graduation.
- Forms relevant to graduate students are available here.